Monday, February 09, 2009

Lights, Camera, Twitter...

I'm seeking 140 filmmakers from all around the world. In as many countries, cities, towns, villages as possible to join me for a very unique film project. 

First things first, if you're at all intrigued or interested you have to follow me on Twitter!

Go to Twitter sign up and find me: frankwkelly. Then follow me. We'll take it from there. 

I don't know how long this is going to take, or if it's even going to work. But if it does I reckon it's going to be something quite special.

More information will be revealed in due course!

1 comment:

Frank W. Kelly said...

Hello past me! Looks like your mad idea worked! And in just 12 days shy of one year! You burned off the final cut on the 27th of January 2010! Well done.

Oh, by the way, you had a baby too... congratulations! Weren't expecting that now were you!!! ;)