Saturday, June 26, 2010

Slán agus Beannacht Goes LIVE!


You know I figured I made a film, it's sitting on my computer and no one's watching it so I'm bloody-well going to show it!

I've been holding off because I still want to enter some festivals and hopefully find distribution and maybe make some sales for broadcast, but I also want people to see it. So I'm going to have my cake and eat it too. So I'll abide by the rules of most festivals and distribution deals and only have up for two days, this weekend, until Monday morning.

It will go live at 7pm... that in one hour! And be up until 11 AM monday morn. So if you want to catch it head on over to Vimeo http://vimeo.com/12871495 and enjoy. Do leave a comment and let me know what you thought, great thing about the internet that, you can be interactive with your audience. I'll be available to answer any questions you have or discuss any thoughts or be really ANGRY if you don't like it... nah, not really, I'm far too diplomatic!!!

Enjoy!

No comments: