Sunday, May 10, 2015

My Story and What Not To Do

Hi All, thanks for stopping by to find out more about 'I Am Ireland'. Check out the two previous posts too. Here's a sample video, part of my own story, just to give you an example of what you can do.


Now my story is a bit on the sad side of things! Driven out due to the economy and hard times, but many of you may have left Ireland for many different reasons, in fact, we all have our own story, and that's the point - To tell your story. Here are the 3 main talking points:

1. Talk about why you immigrated.
2. Talk about Ireland, how you look at it now, how you feel about it.
3. Talk about what it's like to be Irish in another country.

You'll also notice that I get cut off at the end. I ran out of memory on my phone. If this happens to you, feel free to send multiple clips to finish you story. If I decide to include my own story in the film I might go back and finish my story in another clip, of try to keep it down to 10 minutes.

And here's a good example of what not to do!


Thanks for watching! I look forward to having you on board.

No comments: